V-Tree 4 Four Bike Vertical Stack Mobile Storage Rack
Mobile four bicycle vertical stack floor stand for the garage, home, and office. The V-Tree is strong, sturdy, and rolls easily for convenient storage and space-saving compact organization of bikes in small areas while complimenting any location.
The V-Tree 4 Four Bike Vertical Stack Floor Stand V-Rack offers compact and mobile bicycle storage for home, garage, and office. This wheeled and sturdy stand rolls for convenient loading and organization. The V-Wings support all bike sizes and frames styles by the wheels with easily adjustable wheel cradle supports. Bikes position on each side of the V-Rack and stack vertically for compact use of storage space. Foam pads protect bike-to-bike and rack contact. The simply attractive design and functionality is a compliment to any apartment, garage, or other small space. V-Tree 4 is a member of an integrated family of V-Rack products for the bicycle lifestyle, offering cross-platform solutions for Transit, Storage, and Organization.
- Strong and sturdy self-supporting four bike stand with large heavy-duty casters for convenient loading and organization
- Double stack V-shape for compact use of storage space with 45”W x 19”D x 72”H footprint
- Fits all bike frames and sizes supported by the wheels, both adult and child bikes
- Easily adjustable wheel cradles for varying bike sizes and frames position on each side of V-Rack
- Foam pads protect bike-to-bike and rack contact
- Stylish and versatile modular design with removable wing arms for compact storage and transport
- Heavy-duty steel construction with black powder coat and trivalent surface finish
- 60 lbs maximum per bike load limit on bottom section, 40 lbs maximum load weight limit per bike on top section (180 lbs overall load capacity)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Let’s Go Aero patent protected
View and download the Manual
Ships unassembled, via.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote. See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
I moved from a condo with a garage and 4 bikes into a small apartment, and thanks to this stand, I no longer need to constantly keep shuffling bikes around just to move around! I have a fat bike, a mountain bike, a road bike, and a cross bike and it's able to accommodate all of them. It takes a little bit extra effort to put the enormous fatbike tires on the rack, but it's doable. It's really nice that the the stand heights for each bikes are completely adjustable so it can be modified easily and all bikes will fit. This rack is a bit pricey but worth it for the extra space while not compromising bike accessibility. My only complaint is that the stand was packaged poorly, when it was delivered the box had popped open (Could have been the fault of the shipping service). Thankfully, none of the parts fell out and I was able to put the stand together without any missing parts so I won't detract any stars.