ArcHaus Shelter & Tailgate Tent
This tailgate and living shelter tent is made for small to mid-sized vehicles including SUV and truck, and just about anything in between. Use as an enclosed stand-alone shelter, sunshade canopy, car port for camping, gear storage, or a connective living room to your car or mini camper. ArcHaus comfortably extends your vehicle’s interior space with a private connected side room living quarter, while the modular design allows you to adapt to changing weather conditions and logistics while in the outdoors, wherever you go.
Features & Specifications
- Walk-in, walk-out stand alone enclosed shelter is 10'L x 6'W x 6'6"H
- Aerodynamic arc design provides protection from the elements and inherent privacy
- Modular design includes three interchangeable end panels, allows for adaption to changing weather conditions and logistical needs as a sunshade canopy, enclosed shelter, and vehicle tailgate shelter
- Solid Screened Door Panels (2) zip on and off on both ends for full tent enclosure
- Tailgate Connector Door Panel (1) included with elastic sleeve and clipped straps wrap around vehicle hatches, side doors, and small campers of up to 6' stretch width; connector positions tightly against ArcHaus shelter for a virtually sealed interior.
- Integrated sod flaps with grommets for staking tailgate connector to ground.
- Construction Fabric: 185 denier polyester ripstop with 2,000mm polyurethane coated waterproof rating
- Steel and fiberglass poles; 360 degree tension system
- Quick and easy to set up, stores in compact canvas carry bag
- Weighs 26 lbs.
- Shelter is green with black clip-on tailgate connector
- Fit is small-to-large SUV and standard pick up trucks; does not fit trucks with lifts and/or with truck caps
View and download the Manual
Ships unassembled, via.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote. See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Exclusive ArcHaus shelter accessories to expand your adventure.
This is a great solution to not having to erect a tent for storage, and works as an extended living area when you camp in the truck bed. Setup gets easier each time you use it. The one criticism I have is apparently the two doors are not the same size and when we put it up the first time, and zipped the doors on they didn't match up - one was too big and one was too small. The directions do not indicate this, and the doors aren't marked. We used the black stretchy piece that goes around the outside of the rear of the truck, and it worked/fit fine for our small Frontier pickup, just have to be carefull raising the shell glass
I went camping on Skaha Lake with my minimalist parents. The weather was crazy with wind gusting north and south all day and night. There were periods of intense sun and even rain. The Archaus shelter took it all like a champion, even earning rare equipment praise from my father. I used over sized steel spikes to secure the four corners to the ground thus I can't speak to the efficacy of the provided aluminum spikes. While setting it up, someone managed to position the tent not quite right and broke both plastic ends of a horizontal support pole. The tent is designed such that functionality would not be impaired, even if several more horizontal supports were missing. Regardless, I wanted it repaired, so I called support and Amanda let me know she would be shipping me a full set of redesigned clips free of charge. Awesome tent, awesome service. Definitely recommend.