Sales & Return Policy
At Let’s Go Aero, our goal is to ensure that you select the right product for your needs, and we encourage you to call us during weekday business hours to discuss your specific cargo management interests for gear and vehicle fit.
If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and contact us for a Return Merchandise/Goods Authorization. If the item was not purchased through us, you will need to contact the retailer from whom you purchased our product for instructions.
SHIPMENT QUALIFIERS & LIMITATIONS
Shipping methods vary according to the size of the product and our fulfillment process when ordering through the Let’s Go Aero shopping cart. For faster delivery from the closest distribution center near you and option to ship to a local dealer for in-store pickup where available, some items are shipped and managed by the Parts Via Fulfillment Team. All details are provided during the checkout process.
Items fulfillment by Let’s Go Aero will be processed for shipment within 24-48 hours for items in stock. In the event of back order, you will be contacted via email from a Let’s Go Aero customer support staff member.
We are here to help you with installation guidance, and suggestions on how to maximize the benefits of our technologies. Please contact us via phone or email. Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:00 pm MST. Phone: 719-630-3800 or 877-GO-4-AERO Address: Let’s Go Aero, 5353 N Union Blvd, Ste 103, Colorado Springs, CO 80918 Email: Let’s Go Aero or use our Contact Us form
· A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required from us, to be included with the shipment for returns processing.
· Product must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
· Product must be in new, unused & uninstalled condition, and returned in its original packaging with all original parts and documentation included.
· Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, some products may have different restocking fees and are specified during shopping cart check out; outbound shipping costs including actual ship costs for items with free shipping are nonrefundable.
· Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer (unless Let's Go Aero made an error). C.O.Ds will either be refused or the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
· If the item you purchased included free shipping, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
· In the event of missing parts, apparent use, or negligence in packing resulting in damage, Let’s Go Aero reserves the right the deduct the assessed loss in value or repair costs from your refund.
· Outlet Deals, Clearance Items, and other products marked as "All Sales Final" are not returnable and are not available for refund.
· Item must have been purchased directly from Let's Go Aero for us to assist you according to our returns policy.
· Parts missing is not a valid warranty claim for returns. See Warranty Policy below for assistance needs.
· Trailers are not eligible for return unless they are damaged during shipment or the item received is different from the one ordered.
· Refunds may only be credited back to the original purchaser and will be refunded to the original purchase method.
· Refunds are applicable to purchase of product, less actual shipping costs including free shipped items and restocking fee up to 20%.
· Please allow 10 business days from arrival of your return to us for inspection and a refund to be processed. We will email you a refund statement for your records.
· If the item is in altered condition from use, abuse, or if missing parts or documentation, the assessed loss in resale value will be deduced from your refund.
Orders cancelled after the item has processed are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain a Return Merchandise/Goods Authorization number, and ship the item back to the correct address indicated on the RMA form provided. If delivery of an item is refused, all shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a restocking fee will apply.
Let’s Go Aero, Inc. warrants to the original purchase that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the term described, except as qualified below. The warranty is determined from the date of purchase for the term specified. The warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
Warranty Term & Geographic Scope
One-Year Limited Warranty: Soft Goods including Tents, Shelters, Cargo Bags, Covers, some exceptions apply where indicated in product Owner Manual
One-Year Limited Warranty: Trailers, Silent Towing Products
Three-Year Limited Warranty: Enclosed Cargo Carriers, Cargo & Bicycle Racks
Limited Lifetime Warranty: In-Home Storage Bicycle Racks
Geographic Scope No warranty is given for purchases outside the United States and Canada.
Limitation of Warranty
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, OR THE ISSUANCE OF A REFUND OR CREDIT (AS DETERMINED BY LET’S GO AERO), IS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. DAMAGE OR INJURY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, TO HIS OR HER VEHICLE, CARGO, OR PROPERTY, AND/OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR PROPERTY IS NOT
COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN.
LET’S GO AERO’S SOLE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REMEDY SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL LET’S GO AERO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SALES). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How to Initiate Warranty Service.
If a product is believed to be defective or missing parts, the original retail purchaser should contact Let’s Go Aero by phone or email to describe the problem, furnish photos, and for instructions on how to proceed at: 719-630-3800, toll free 877-464-2376, or email@example.com. In event of missing parts, Let's Go Aero will furnish them immediately via UPS/FedEx ground shipment. Missing parts must be reported within 7 days of arrival. An RMA is required for all return shipments to the address specified on the RMA.
What is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover missing parts or problems caused by normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, scratches, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, exhausted zippers or natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, accidents, abuse, inclement weather, animal attack, misuse or improper care, unlawful vehicle operation, or modifications or repairs not performed or authorized by Let’s Go Aero. In addition, this warranty does not cover problems resulting from conditions beyond Let’s Go Aero’s control including, but not limited to, theft, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Let’s Go Aero’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the original retail purchaser.
What Let’s Go Aero will do
Subject to Let’s Go Aero’s inspection of the product, Let’s Go Aero will remedy defects in materials and/or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at Let’s Go Aero’s option, the defective part or product without charge for parts or labor, subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty. Shipping of repaired or replaced item is covered by Let’s Go Aero using ground shipping services and for purchases within the United States and Canada only.
Missing parts do not constitute a warranty claim and should be reported immediately within 7 days of receipt of product. Contact us by phone 877-464-2376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with replacement needs.