Landing Gear for BlackBox
This accessory is a custom designed mobility aid for hitch installation, removal, and storage of Let’s Go Aero’s BlackBox™ enclosed cargo carriers. The height adjustable and folding legs nest underneath the carrier for transit and are deployed with a secure catch and release mechanism for removal of the carrier from the hitch.
- Designed for BlackBox and BlackBox PRO carrier models only: H01502 & H02196 (sold separately)
- Four length adjustable legs for varying hitch heights with large 5 inch diameter casters
- Hitch heights requirements (measured from ground to hitch pin hole): 14in minimum and 18in maximum
- Spring loaded catch and release mechanism with notches for secure positioning of legs either up or down
- Compact nested design tucks underneath carrier for unobstructed transit
- Rated for up to 300 lbs of cargo
- Rated for use on smooth, flat surfaces only (ie garage)
View and download the Manual
Ships unassembled, via.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote. See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Well built support legs, and excellent instructions, but installation holes for bolt application were off by up to 1/4”, but easily adjusted with a round rasp. Once secured, the legs were very sturdy, and the unit moved easily. Sliding the Black Box on the hitch mount channels was very easy, although my air shocks allowed me to fine tune the height, greatly facilitating the Box-Hitch installation. Legs retracted easily for travel, and we’re well secured by the included strap. Looking forward to being able to remove the Box at my campsite by myself.