LittleGiant SummitHaus Camping Trailer
This complete trailer and camper system includes the LittleGiant Trailer and the SummitHaus Upfit for an all-in-one model for cargo, utility, and camping. Enjoy the performance-driven construction and pick up bed functionality of the LittleGiant Trailer for hauling all your gear on the highway or the high country, and the fast SummitHaus tent set up convenience. The SummitHaus is designed with only four main body poles (plus awning poles) for quick tent setup and structural strength in exposed conditions. Featuring lightweight aluminum deck panels and fittings for extending outward from each side of the trailer bed, and a simple geodesic domed tent design with ample standing height, the SummitHaus Camper provides comfortable sleeping and living space for two to four people and gear.
LittleGiant SummitHaus™ Camper Includes: LittleGiant Trailer, two 84”L x 22”W aluminum deck panels with mounting hardware and storage hardware, end gate camper retrofit hardware, SummitHaus tent shelter
Camper Dimensions: 84”L x 101”W x 78”H (camper bed setup); 121”L x 74”W x 42”H (overall trailer with SummitHaus system stored inside)
Trailer Bed Dimensions: 86” L x 54” W x 24” H solid-walled trailer bed interior carries all forms of cargo, from light-duty industrial equipment, construction material and personal travel and lifestyle gear
Weights: 480 lbs (LittleGiant Trailer), 75 lbs (SummmitHaus Camping System)
- Payload capacity: 1,500 lbs; G.V.W.R: 2,055 lbs
Easy Setup: The SummitHaus geodesic tent setup is simple with four identical body poles that slide into typical tent sleeves for easy, quick single person set up. Additional door-way awning poles are provided for each end of the camper for a nice covered entry area. The tent secures over the deck panels and around the trailer perimeter with heavy-duty velcro.
Compact Storage: The tent and the poles are conveniently stored in a small canvas bag weighing 13 lbs, while the two 26 lbs lightweight aluminum deck panels store vertically along the inside side walls of the trailer bed. With the decks compactly stored, the trailer bed interior is available for transport camping, recreation equipment, travel and related lifestyle goods.
SummitHaus Shelter: Includes tent canopy with rainfly, four fiberglass body poles, tie-outs with ground stakes, gear loft for flashlights and personal items, Power Port passageway for electrical cords in and out.
Large Interior: The foot print of the SummitHaus tent is the trailer bed and installed aluminum deck panel wings that in total measure 101”W x 84” long for 60 sq. ft of living space. Additionally, each end gate fits across the inside width of the trailer body for an expansive 48”W x 101”L raised sleep and living surface way above the ground!
Ample Head Room: The domed tent gives the interior a unique expansive feel with plenty of headroom (6’6”) for even the tallest of campers.
Open Breathable Design: Zippered combination screen doors are on each end of the camper. The storm fly can be removed revealing a natural skylight roof to let the sun and stars shine in. Finely screened opening keep out bugs and lets in fresh air for great ventilation and beautiful views.
Tent Canopy: The shelter fabric is made of durable polyester with a 185 denier rated nylon ripstop. A polyurethane coating gives the fabric a 2,000mm PU waterproof rating for a lifetime of use. This is about three times the waterproof rating of a typical tent bought at a sporting goods store.
- Rainfly: 185 denier polyester nylon coated with a 2,000mm polyurethane waterproof rated storm fly clips over the tent for great weather protection and added heat retention.
- All-galvanized steel construction with black powder coat finished sheet metal body for lifelong durability, 14 gauge x 2” frame tubes, 18 gauge floor, sidewall, end gate sheet metal
- Integrated C-Channel track on sidewalls for cargo management and modular attachments (84” x 1.625” x 13/16”)
- Removable front and rear end gates
- Torsion axle with grease zert bearing lubrication for independent, quiet, rubber dampened suspension, structural body strength, and low maintenance
- 13 inch silver rim, 24in diameter tires (ST175-80D-13 load range B); 5 x 4.5 bolt hole pattern
- Jeep style steel Fenders with black powder coat finish
- A-Frame drawbar for strength and load stability with 2” coupler, 30 lbs tongue weight
- LED 4” red square stop, turn, taillights with license plate illumination EPDM shielded wire harness with 4-flat electrical plug
- Trailer marine swivel jack, height adjustable with 5” castor wheel, 1000 lbs rated
- Swing down stabilizer leveler jacks for mobility and stability both on and off the hitch (12in to 18in extended, 1,000 lbs capacity per jack)
- 20” axle clearance and 20 inch recommended tow ball height (tow ball not included)
- Rated for Class I towing or higher
- Complete bolt-together kit, assembly required
View and download the Manual
Ships unassembled, palleted via.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote. See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Lightweight for any vehicle.
555 lbs. empty weight and Class I+ Towing means take the LittleGiant Summit Haus on-road or off-road to your next adventure with any vehicle, big or small.
Made with 18 ga. galvanized steel paneling and a Made-in-USA torsion axle for performance on and off road.