BikeWing-2 PRO Tilting Two Bike Rack
The BikeWing®-2 PRO model provides enhanced ease of use adjustability with newly designed quick-release wheel cradles to fit a wide range of standard bicycles. The heavy-duty construction carries two bikes of all sizes and frames suspended by the wheels with Zero-G™ bike freeze technology for even the most rugged road conditions. The tilt back feature offers rear hatch access with bikes loaded or empty. Universal fit and modular design for quick mount and compact storage, the BikeWing-2 PRO is simply ideal for the on-the-go lifestyle.
- Carries two standard wheeled bicycles of any size and frame style by the wheels with easily adjustable wheel cradles; fits tires sizes up to 2.75
- 40 lbs per bicycle maximum load weight rating
- Tilts 90 degrees for convenient loading and rear hatch access
- Tough 30 lbs construction with user-friendly modular design with quickly removable V-wing support arms for easy handling on-the-go and compact storage
- Upper and lower wheel cradles with foam pads provide four-point wheel touch only grip for Zero-G™ bike freeze stability and a fixed and level ride; bikes are frozen in place when tilted 45 and 90 degrees for hatch access
- BlockHead™ quick-release cradle design provides infinite adjustment along with V-wing support arms both from top and bottom and side-to-side; cradle pins are reversible on either side of the cradles for quick adjustment bicycle fitting in no time
- Lock locations for locking bikes to the rack (cable locks not included)
- Four cushion pads protect bike-to-bike and frame contact
- Fits 1.25 and 2 inch hitch receivers with heavy-duty 2 inch hitch adaptor
- 4 inch rise shank for great ground clearance needs on low clearance vehicles
- NoMotion™ hitch pin for quiet and stable hitch connection and distraction-free performance
- Premium powder-coated steel and black trivalent hardware finish for durability and corrosion-free performance
- Rated for vehicles including motorized RV and off road use; not approved for trailer use including travel trailers and fifth wheels
View and download the Manual
Ships unassembled, via.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote. See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Purchased this in Feb 2021 based on a recommendation. Easy to assemble and adjust for different size bikes. It will be used on the back of our Lance camping trailer and with the 2 inch hitch adapter for the truck.
I bought this last week and immediately installed it on my 25ft Winnebago View with the G-floorplan. This RV has a rear slideout that is the back bedroom - it slides out over the trailer hitch with about 2 ft of clearance. I had an L-shaped rack that articulated down, but the bikes were held on by the cross-bars, and the bikes needed to be removed each time the slideout was used - every time we wanted to sleep! (And of course re-place the bikes before leaving.) This Aero rack was easy to install, easy to secure the bikes, and very easy to articulate down to open the slideout - seconds, not minutes, without removing the bikes! Just as few seconds to raise back into position to start traveling. Extremely nice when its raining! I highly recommend this rack to my RV community!